Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Voodoo

Voodoo, hoodoo, magic or what ever you call them are the law of attraction in action. Let me explain. Someone comes in and buys a seven day candle. Let's say that it is a money candle. They go home and light it and state what they want the candle to do. That something being "I want more money". I propose to you that all this candle is, is a focusing tool for the law of attraction. The law of attraction states ask, believe, receive. Ask for what you want. Believe that it is coming to you. Receive what you want. When I say receive what I mean is, be in the feeling place of already having what you want. The law works with or without the candle. It is just that some people do better with something to focus on. They feel better thinking that something else is bringing that thing to them, when in reality it is coming from there own mind and feelings. I am by no means saying that it is wrong using these tools at all. All I am saying is that you don't really need them. All you need is your mind.
Just to let you know, I do use focusing tools. They are not voodoo ish though. I use a vision board to remind me daily of what I really want to receive or experience. I also have a gratitude mojo bag, thanking God(the universe) for what I have and for what I am going to receive every time I touch it in my pocket.
I also think that a person feels better when they think that what they are doing is outside of them. The person does a certain ritual and just lets it go. They feel that it has nothing to do with them and it is on some sort of autopilot. This is not the case at all. The universe responds to our thoughts and feelings so we are 100% responsible for everything. Free will in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home